What you need to know:
Prep time: 20 mins
Ingredients for 2 large glasses:
4 teabags of green tea or 2 large tbsp loose green tea leaves
200 ml boiling water
1 small ripe mango
7 oz / 200 g plain yogurt
2 tsp brown sugar
4 sprigs of fresh peppermint
1. Boil 200 ml water and steep the green tea in a teapot for 3 mins. Remove the tea bags or strain the leaves and let the tea cool.
2. Peel the mango and remove the stone. Slice up the rest of the mango and put into a blender, blend until smooth.
3. Wash the lime, grate the rind and press the juice.
4. Add the lime rind and juice, yogurt, sugar and tea to the mango in the blender/mixer and blend again until smooth.
5. Fill 2 glasses with 1/3 ice and pour the mango-tea mixture into the tall glasses. Decorate with sprigs of peppermint on top and enjoy!